giovedì 30 ottobre 2008

Stieg Larsson

STIEG LARSSON (1954-2004)

He wrote three novels in his trilogy Millenium: The girl with the dragon tattoo – The girl who played with fire – Castles in the sky. Stieg was known for his struggle against racism. He founded the Expo-foundation in 1995, he was he chief editor of Expo, a magazine. I feel lost and sad because Stieg Larsson left us, he died of heart attack.

I love his books. I bought the first book by chance but I loved it. I couldn’t put down the books until I was finished because they are clever and intriguing stories. The girl with the dragoon tattoo is one of the best books I have ever read. Larsson captures the middle of the life in Sweden. This is the first book that I have read that takes place in Sweden. Lisbet is my hero, I love her form the first page.


We’ll miss you……