domenica 19 agosto 2007

I must return to work

Hi my dear friends, if you are listen to me!
Tomorrow I must come back to work. My holidays are finished but I am happy because I ‘ll find my lovely colleagues and my boss and all the practices I have to do. I think that I am a very lucky girl because I like my work, my large office and my beautiful colleagues. I also like the coffee break when I talk with my favourite friend.
Now at my home I have a connection WIFI (Wireless Fidelity) by UMTS. In effect I use the Marco’s connection (che altro non è che genitivo sassone o possessivo, sono rimasta un po’ indietro con l’inglese, ma tutte le biblioteche sono chiuse e io non so dove andare a studiare). Poi vi spiegherò perché non posso studiare a casa. Now some words about Mr. Geek, my mentore ....a poi.

Domani vi racconterò my first work day.