sabato 18 agosto 2007

The new book of Woody Allen

Good morning but maybe I must say good night because I am writing before to go to bed. I have had a very hard day but I want the same write something about my beloved director but, this time, he has written a book. I am sorry, I haven’t said his name. He is Woody Allen. This writer give us a new book after twenty-five years. On 29th of August will published the new book of Woody Allen entitled “Pura Follia” (Editore Bompiani, pagine 224, Euro 16,00). The interpreters are usually of his films: incapable like the “hero” of the movie “Small Time Crooks (2000)”, rotter like the hero of the movie “Deconstructing Harry (1998)”, but they are humans.
Who is Woody Allen: orig. Allen Stewart Konigsbergborn - Dec. 1, 1935, Brooklyn, N.Y., U.S.U.S.
He is a film director, screenwriter, and an actor.
After writing routines for comedians and performing as a nightclub comic, he wrote the Broadway play Don't Drink the Water (1966) - I read this play but I didn't like it. His early films, such as Bananas (1971) and Sleeper (1973), combined highbrow comedy and slapstick. Later the romantic commedy like Annie Hall
and Manhattan offered a bittersweet view of New York life. He continued making films into the 21st century, most notably are Hannah and Her Sisters (1986), Crimes and Misdemeanors (1989), and Bullets over Broadway (1994). I like Hannah and Her Sisters a lot.