sabato 18 agosto 2007

Shopping Centre

Hi my dear friend,
I have some time so I can write for you. On Sunday I went to the Republic of San Marino. I went to Azzurro Shopping Center that is a shopping centre 1 Km after the border Rimini-San Marino. This is the largest Centre in San Marino with three storeys, forty shops (clothing and accessories, personal goods, household goods), gardens and entertainment for all ages. It was 9.00 o’ clock when I arrived for enjoyable shopping. I bought a pair of silver ear ring and the old madame bought a pair of black shoes.
While I was buying food into the supermarket someone called me. Was my mentore Mr. Geek, he had seen me casually. We ate coffee and cakes at the bar. We took about our work and colleagues.
But what is a shopping centre? In Wikipedia I read:
Commercial center a mall is a set of buildings in which focus several commercial activities, which shops that sell goods and services, cinema, and restaurants. The commercial centre is usually format by one or more buildings of the various commercial enterprises to which it is possible to access by small streets and squares, often indoor (galleries), open only to pedestrian traffic.
At noon I come back to Rimini.