mercoledì 6 febbraio 2008

Some like it hot.

Hello. How are you doing? Hey. What’s up?
Ho incominciato con un doppio saluto, avete studiato I vocaboli? Ho ricopiato un dialogo di un divertente film del 1959, dal titolo “A qualcuno piace caldo”, è il dialogo finale e secondo me è una bellissima dimostrazione d’amore.

Some like it hot.

Some Like It Hot is a 1959 comedy film directed by Billy Wilder and starring Marilyn Monroe, Tony Curtis, and Jack Lemmon.

This is the story of two musicians, Joe and Jerry . They decided to leave town because a gangster orders their execution, in fact they saw the Saint Valentine’s Day massacre by a Chicago gang.
They find joy in an all-girl band so they disguise themselves as women and call themselves Josephine and Geraldine (but Jerry prefer Daphne). They join the band and go to Florida by train. They Know "Sugar Kane" Kowalczyk (Marilyn Monroe), the vocalist and ukulele player. While Joe conquer Sugar by assuming a disguise as a millionaire (the heir to Shell Oil), an actual millionaire, Osgood Fielding III falls for Daphne guise. ……..Jerry, Joe, Sugar, and Osgood escape to the millionaire's yacht because the gangsters find Joe and Jerry again. Jerry, tries to explain to Osgood that he can't marry him:

Osgood: “I called Mama. She was so happy she cried. She wants you to have her wedding gown. It’s white lace (pizzo)”.
Jerry-Daphne: “Yeah. Osgood. I can’t get married in your mother’s dress. That-she and I, we are not built the same way“.
Osgood: “We can have it altered“.
Jerry-Daphne: “Aw no you don’t! Osgood, I’m gonna level with you. We can’t get married at all“.
Osgood: “Doesn’t matter“.
Jerry-Daphne: “I smoke. I smoke all the time“.
Osgood: “I don’t care“.
Jerry-Daphne: “Well, I have a terrible past. For three years now, I’ve been living with a saxophone player“.
Osgood: “I forgive you“.
Jerry-Daphne: “I can never have children“.
Osgood: (unperturbed) “We can adopt some“.
Jerry-Daphne: (whipping off his wig, exasperated) “You don’t understand Osgood (changing to manly voice). I’m a man“.
Osgood: (unreuffled and still in love) “Well, nobody’s perfect“.

Che cosa ne dite? Osgood è veramente innamorato.


A dopo.